Apply for a Disaster Relief Loan – Please check this website frequently as information will be updated on an ongoing basis.
Overview of Programs
- SBA Economic Injury DLA Process and Fact Sheet
- Loan Request Documents – Following are the forms you will need to fill out as a part of the loan application process.
- Apply directly to the SBA web site using this link.
- Screen Shots of the Loan Application Process - Coming Soon
- The following forms are no longer required at the time of application submission. However, you will probably be asked for this information during your loan interview.
- Apply through the Yavapai College SBDC www.yc.edu/sbdc, In the description write "COVID-19"
Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau
Arizona Commerce Authority
Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Yavapai College
If you are a current client, please contact your business analyst directly.
Ruth Ellen Elinski, Business Analyst,
firstname.lastname@example.org, (928) 649-4580
If you are not a current client, please register, and a business analyst will contact you.
Community Economic Development Contacts
- City of Sedona, Molly Spangler, Director of Economic Development, email@example.com
- Town of Camp Verde, Steve Ayers, Director of Economic Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cottonwood Chamber of Commerce, Christian Oliva del Rio, President and CEO, Christian@cottonwoodaz.org
- Town of Clarkdale, Ruth Mayday, Community Development Director, email@example.com
- Town of Jerome, John Knight, Planning and Zoning Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yavapai-Apache Nation, Buddy Rocha, Jr. Director of Development, email@example.com
Employment Opportunities & Resources
Disaster Relief Loans Background
Local First Arizona
Small Business Administration (SBA) Resources and Communications
- Latest on Disaster Relief Loans for Yavapai County
- Economic Injury Worksheet
- Disaster Assistance Resources for Businesses
- Lender Master Record 2020
- Loan Chart September 2018 B
- Arizona Fact Sheet
NACOG Employee Workforce Development Resources
- Arizona Basic Unemployment Information
- Arizona Job Connection Client Enrollment
- Community Letter
- Community Resources
- Employment and Training Assistance
- Verde Valley Resources
Arizona Office of Tourism