Vision: A dynamic source of business leadership for our community.
Mission Statment: The Cottonwood Chamber of Commerce stimulates economic growth by providing membership benefits through marketing and promotions, information and referrals, education, and government relations and advocacy.
Making the Cottonwood Chamber of Commerce Work For You
Your Chamber Membership entitles you to:
Business Directory Members can log into their on-line listing and edit/update their information, add employees or representatives. Choose what information you would like to display. Add a 200 character description, hours of operation, driving direction, keywords for better search placment. Add Hot Deals, list Job Postings and much more. Contact the chamber office for login information 928.634.7593.
Enhanced Directory Listing Members can upgrade their on-line listing. DIRECTORY LOGO: Your logo next to your listing in the Business Directory or any search result. WEBSITE LINK: Your Website Link next to your listing in the Business Directory or any search result. ENHANCED LISTING & PRIORITY PLACEMENT: •Priority Placement •Enhance your Information Page: - 1600 character description - eight photos - five bullet points - logo - map link - 20 keywords. For more information about this and other marketing packages available Click Here or call 928.634.7593
Business Information Come by the Chamber office and drop off information about your business. We take brochures and business cards or coupons if you have them to give to our visitors. We have thousands of visitors every month, tourists as well as locals and it’s a great way to gain exposure for your business. (Brochures should be rack card type or Tri-fold).
Personal visit by a Chamber Ambassador They will bring you a goodie bag with items from local businesses, your Chamber plaque to display at your place of business, and information on how to access your page on the Chamber Website and all the other things you are entitled to as a member of the Cottonwood Chamber of Commerce.
Other ways to promote your business & meet other business owners:
Ribbon cutting ceremony - For grand openings, anniversaries, special sales or events that can be highlighted with a ribbon cutting. Ribbon cuttings are news-worthy events and the papers love to print stories with pictures for free. If you would like a ribbon cutting event, contact Kristine to set it up. Her email is Kristine@cottonwoodchamberaz.org and her office phone number is 928.634.7593
Flyers in the monthly Chamber Newsletter - You may have your flyer inserted into the monthly Chamber newsletter. New member's first submission is free.
1. Create your flyer in the program of your choice. Save as a high-quality or print-quality (.pdf) format file. Files should consist of 8.5” x 11” color, one or two-page document(s) with at least .125” margins around all the edges. No bleeds are permitted.
2. Send files to Newsletter@CottonwoodChamberAZ.org on or before the 15th day of each month for inclusion in the next month’s issue. Payment must be made at the time of submission.
3. All inserts must be in (.pdf) format. If your flyer is two pages, please ensure that the first page is the first file in your submission.
4. Two-page entries will always print as front/back (one page).
5. Inserts will be organized in the order in which they are received, except the first page which is reserved for the Mixer of the Month’s sponsor.
6. Files must be submitted as digital files: high-quality or print-quality (.pdfs) to ensure consistent quality of print production. Pre-printed copies will not be accepted.
7. Files will be printed exactly as submitted; no changes will be made. The Chamber strongly suggests you perform a test print of your final (.pdf) file to verify fonts, effects, color, margins, etc. Proofreading by a second set of eyes is also a good practice.
8. If you have questions or need help with your flyer, please call the chamber at 928.634.7593 and ask for Kristine or Karen.
• Microsoft Office will convert other formats to (.pdfs). For information on creating print-quality (.pdfs) from your original files, search for “how to make a print ready .pdf” on the Internet.
Pricing for Chamber inserts per month: ¼ page $99, Full page $175, Two page $200
10% discount for 3-months – 20% discount for 6-months – 30% discount for 12-months
Must be paid in Advance (ad can be changed monthly)
(Please note: We reserve the right to refuse submission of ad content that is inappropriate.)
Evening Chamber Mixer 6pm to 8pm 3RD THURSDAY OF THE MONTH
Location to be announced each month in the Cottonwood Chamber Newsletter. Your first visit is free ($8 value.) There is a raffle at each event and you may want to donate a gift or coupon from your company for the raffle as a way to market your company. Bring brochures and business cards to hand out as you network with other members. Register online or bring cash, check or credit card and pay at the door. Price is $8 for members, $10 for non-members and includes 2 drink coupons.
Chamber Open House Look for upcoming Open House meetings in the Chamber newsletter. As a New Member you will be personally invited by your Ambassador. Any new or long time Member may attend this free 1 hour orientation to learn about all the Chamber has to offer you. We will answer your questions; show you how to use the website to your best advantage, how to receive your member discounts/special offers and MUCH MORE.
Your Business Advocate
Invest in Membership Connect to Opportunities!
Members may use these logos to add to their site:
Right click the image & click save images as
Give Us Feedback
Please let us know what you think. Give us your contact information, Questions, Comments, Feedback and one of our staff will get back to you. Thank you for your help in improving our Chamber. Please feel free to call us any time 928.634.7593 Mon. ~ Fri. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm - MST