The Center for Nonprofit Excellence at United Way
is hosting its first workshop of the new year. This workshop is for agency executive directors, program staff and agencies interested in developing or improving program results to address pressing and emerging issues.
Workshop Topics Include:
- Developing effective programs
- Getting the most out of your programs to obtain funding
- Creating performance measures to determine efficiency and effectiveness of programs and staff time
- How to determine if you should make a financial investment in evidence-based programs
- Market your programs and services- who are your partners
- Utilizing Work plans, Scopes of Work and Logic Models to create objectives, responsibility, activities/strategies and methods of evaluation
- How to seek funding for your new program
Training is provided by Rose Vasquez of Strategic Writing and consulting, with over 25 years of nonprofit leadership and grant writing experience.