Farmer Chef Connection - Building Wholesale Food NetworksName: Farmer Chef Connection - Building Wholesale Food NetworksDate: September 11, 2017Time: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM MSTEvent Description:
The Arizona Farmer+Chef Connection brings together local food producers prepared to transact at a wholesale level and introduces them to wholesale food buyers at restaurants, hotels, etc. from across the state.
Farmer+Chef is the state’s only event of its kind, aimed at building wholesale food networks at the local level. The cornerstone of the event is the Suppliers’ Marketplace, a vendor fair exclusively showcasing Arizona food producers and distributors, followed by a reception featuring local food, beer, wine, and spirits.
Who should attend:
- Arizona Farmers and Food Producers prepared to transact at a wholesale level
- Chefs, Restaurant Owners and Management
- Hotels and Catering Businesses
- Hospitals, Senior and Human Service Institutions, Health and Wellness Centers
- Education and Government Food Service Procurement
- Purchasers and Managers for grocery stores and markets
- Any entrepreneur, food service professional, or member of the public that is dedicated to building a better community, environment and economy through local food supply chains
We are excited to host the 8th Annual Farmer + Chef Connection in Clarkdale at the Clark Memorial Clubhouse. A perfect space for our local vendors to showcase their products and to bring in wholesale buyers who may not have visited Clarkdale before.We are also thrilled to have secured Four Eight Wineworks for the after event reception within walking distance of the Clubhouse. The reception will now be catered by Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room and Osteria, an incredible compliment to the event as we have been assured some local culinary surprises.