The Cottonwood Chamber of Commerce is a member-focused organization and community partner that fosters a sustainable, healthy and vibrant economic environment through business promotion, advocacy, education and services.
We are dedicated to:
- Building a Strong Local Economy
- Providing Networking and Educational Opportunities
- Promoting our Community and Tourism Entities
- Representing the Interests of Business With Government
The Chamber is the champion, catalyst and coach for the Verde Valley's community development efforts. But more importantly, the strength of the Chamber lies in its members' investments of time, energy, talent and financial resources. If you're not already a member, join us today!
Take Part in a powerful partnership between small and large businesses
Build a resource network to support your business
Engage in governmental issues
Cultivate leadership and professional skills
Grow your professional network
Gain recognition for your achievements, service and initiative
Increase your visibility through involvement and event sponsorship
Why Join The Chamber?
- 1. Promotion in the Chamber's E-Newsletter. Reach new customers and widen your exposure by sponsoring an E-Newsletter or offering other members a discount coupon within these special newsletters. A high number of our recipients open and click through to this newsletter, providing you great publicity at little cost.
- Save with group discount programs. Gain access to Auto Owners Insurance, Enterprise Car Rental, OfficeMax and AAA member discounts.
- Widen your Internet exposure. Get listed in the Chamber’s online members-only directory where your listing can be found by name or category. The Chamber also offers your business the opportunity to place “Job Postings”, “Hot Deals/e-coupons” and your “Community Events” on our web site.
- Stay in the know with the monthly mailed newsletter. Your business will receive the monthly “Cottonwood Business”. The Chamber newsletter is mailed to approximately 500 business men, women and city officials. You may take advantage of placing news notes, inserts and other advertising in this publication.
- Receive time sensitive updates and alerts by email. Keep up-to-date about community information and events as well as security alerts regarding potential threats to your business (i.e. a counterfeiter or scam alerts).
- Relocation packages. Relocation packages are mailed throughout the United States to people interested in relocating to our community. This contains contact information that can lead them directly to your product or service.
- Brochure display in Chamber office. Display brochures and pamphlets free of charge in the Chamber Visitor Center.
- Gain new customers or save money. Gain access to participate in a member-to-member discount program offered only to Chamber members.
- Membership address labels. Your business has access, for a small fee, to a current mailing list of Chamber members
- Network to meet future customers. Attend and/or host Business Mixers. This is an event, held on the fourth Thursday of each month, is your best opportunity to network with other business leaders in the community. You may also showcase your business as a host of this event. Breakfast meetings, held on the same day, include guest speakers and are another great ways to make new contacts.
- Gain new customers from the Chamber referral service. We ALWAYS refer Chamber members FIRST to the thousands of people each year who request information from the Chamber.
- Launch your business or remodel with a ribbon cutting or grand opening. The Chamber Ambassador Committee will help promote your grand opening event to local business people and local media, if you desire. The Ambassadors will bring gold scissors and ribbon to this event or they are available to borrow.
- Associate your business with Chamber events. Showcase your business or products in the community by sponsoring Chamber events. Sponsorship opportunities include the Business Expo and Home Show, Birding and Nature Festival, Chamber Mixers, Seminars, Annual Awards Banquet, Golf Outing and Verde River Days.
- Exposure in the printed members-only directory. Your business will be listed in the annually printed Chamber member business directory. With a distribution of 14,000, this member-only directory is distributed to the Verde Independent circulation, and at the Chamber office. The directory includes an alphabetical and categorical listing of all members.
- ...and more! Contact the Chamber at 928.634.7593 or email us today to get started.